Begin your real estate search
Quanah Real Estate — TX
- Point2 Homes
- Chad Holland, Broker/owner
- $599 (2014)
Renovated 2 bedroom and 2 bath home on a large corner lot. There is also a 3rd room that could be used as an office area or 3rd bedroom. The home has approximately 1,150 sq feet of living space. The large yard is fenced with a 4' chain-link fence, which is ample room ...
- Point2 Homes
- Camie Holland, Sres®, Realtor®
- $431 (2014)
Commercial property For Sale!! Located on US Hwy 287 with 200' of highway frontage. Good gravel parking and plenty of room for semi-trucks to drive around. The building is 30' X 50' concrete block on concrete slab with a 2 year old steel roof. 4 ton Central HVAC is only 2 years old and ...
- Marci Norman
Three bedroom, two bath home. Lot size is 140' x 150'(Three city lots). Completely enclosed yard with four foot chain-link fence. Property includes 18' x 21' steel shed with rollup and walk-in doors. Gas fireplace for heat and total of four window units (36000 BTU or three tons) for air ...
Check your credit score
We recommend you check your Credit Score as it may help you get the lowest mortgage rates possible.Check your credit score now
Moving? We can help.
Start your move by getting free moving quotes from the top moving companies.Get moving quotes »
Quanah Zip Codes
Latest articles on the Block
- Protecting Yourself from Online Sale Scams
- The Difference Between a Mortgage Term and Amortization
- Stunning Bedfordale House by Suzanne Hunt
- Amazing Laguna Beach Home by McClean Design
- How to Protect Yourself From Title Fraud
- What is Foreclosure and Home-Equity Fraud?
- Infograpgic – Canadian Home Buyers Spending More for Less
- Modern Hard Structure and Pool Landscape Design by C.O.S Designs
- Peter Cohan Designs This Ceddar Park House You Will Love
- Closing Cost: The Land Transfer Tax
- Read more real estate articles »